Trust Nashville Dental Implant Center
Are you ready to restore your smile? At Nashville Dental Implant Center in Brentwood, TN, we provide patients with holistic and healthy mouth restoration services. The dental implant options we offer are metal-free, reliable, and functional.
Meet Dr. Bill Locante
Dr. Bill Locante has over 30 years of experience in the dental industry and has taught the art of implantology to dentists around the world. He has the knowledge and skills to bring your smile back to life with effective and visually-appealing dental implants.
“Advances in implant science were really just beginning, and I was captivated with the real solutions they provided to my patients. This is an area of practice where one can greatly improve the quality of a person’s life.”
Years of experience in implantology
Dental implants placed
Dentists taught the Art and Science of Dental Implants by Dr. Locante
Full mouth arch cases
World Renowned Implant Dentist & Educator
30 years of experience
Board Certified Author, Inventor, & Collaborator
Dr. Locante has sat on Advisory Boards and is an opinion leader for multiple implant companies. He has developed and modified particular surgical procedures that have led to surgical patents and techniques used today worldwide, resulting in simplified and more predictable treatments. As contributing author to several textbooks in the Art and Science of Dental Implants, Dr. Locante also has numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals. With Dr. Locante’s skill, knowledge and experience, you can again smile with confidence.
- Bachelor of Science – The University of Wisconsin
- Certification in Dental Implantology – Brookdale Hospital – New York
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry Maxi-Course – Brookdale Hospital Implant Medical Center and UMD New Jersey
- Special Certification in Intravenous Conscious Sedation – Miami Valley Hospital – Dayton, Ohio
- MISCH Implant Institution – Dearborn, Michigan
- The University of Lille – Department of Plastic Surgery – Lille, France
- Northwestern University – Department of Dental Implantology – Branemark
- Journal of Oral Implantology: Single-Tooth Replacements in the Esthetic Zone With an Immediate Function Implant: A Preliminary Report
- Implant Dentistry – The Official Journal of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists: The Nonfunctional Immediate Provisional in Immediate Extraction Sites: A Technique to Maximize Esthetics
- Journal of Oral Implantology: LaminOss Immediate-load Implants: I. Introducing Osteocompression in Dentistry
- Journal of Oral Implantology: LaminOss Immediate-load Implants: II. Clinical Considerations of Osteocompression
Memberships & Achievements
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology
- Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member of the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member of the American Academy of Osseointegration
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member of the Academy of Implants and Transplants
- Certifications, Awards, and Achievements: Dr. Locante holds a patent on a temporary crown that is placed during the initial surgery
- Past President: Southern District of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
“I’m a big fan of great customer service. Dr. Locante and his team definitely have great systems in place to best serve their clients. The whole process has been so very smooth. Great attention to detail and excellent overall care. Highly recommended!”
What we can do for your smile.
Thousands suffering from tooth loss have regained confidence in their smile with dental implants. Allow us to find the right solution for you!
Restorative dental services such as crowns, bridges, and veneers can restore your smile to its normal appearance and function.
Bobbie came to us needing just a couple of single tooth replacements.
Dan came to us needing a single tooth replacement.
Don came to us needing a full mouth restoration.
Evelyn came to us needing dental implants in place of a denture bridge.
Jennifer came to us needing just a couple of single tooth replacements.
Jesse came to us needing a full mouth restoration.
Jessica came to us needing just a couple of single tooth replacements.
Sandra came to us needing a single tooth replacement.
Schedule a free consultation for your dental restoration today! Contact us at 615-436-5987.